August 29, 2014

ME + PHOTO Challenge: Day 11 & 12

Wardrobe
My wardrobe's fabulous BEFORE moment. Look at that pose! Such a model.

THE SCARIEST THING HAS HAPPENED TODAY. 

I have an external hard drive where I keep ALL of my files, pictures, documents... There's nothing much on my computer because I use it for my game and don't want to load my laptop with personal things that use so much space. I hate my laptop anyway because it's so old and broken. And it has broken USB ports. Whenever I plugged in my HDD, files were getting corrupted all the time. So I started using my brother's laptop. Today I was scanning and fixing my hard drive and my brother told me something happened and the scan had stopped. I immediately freaked out because I don't want to lose my footage FOR THE THIRD TIME. Long story short, the hard drive didn't open and I was tearing up but started preparing myself for the worst when...it opened. All files were okay. Almost gave me a panick attack, not even kidding! We're good, though.

Finally finished reorganizing my wardrobe! It's so good to get rid of the clothes which I don't want to wear anymore. Thus it's hard, I get attached to things...LET IT GO, LET IT GOOOOOOO!

Tomorrow it's time for an old wardrobe to say 'bye bye'. By the way, I have Nutella and Milka chocolate at home so party at my house!

ME #11 // SOMETING UNUSUAL


Don't get grossed out but I have a really unusual acne attack on my cheek. It's so bad that if I won't make it heal until Monday, I'll have to spicen up my back to school look with a decent amount of wounds on my face. It almost looks like somebody slapped me, I mean the redness and all the good stuff. Weeh.
I mean, I don't get these too often, maybe a few small spots throughout the week. This time it seems like I went to bed, explosion at night, boom - woke up with a bunch of new pals. Cool, aye?

ME #12 // SOMEONE YOU MISS


I miss my two baby cousins so much! I can cuddle the little one all day but they are boys and they get shy and I can't do that too much. Another weeh. Also I miss my two besties already. We hung out like yesterday but it's been too long now! Guyyyyyys, I miss youuuuu!

PHOTO #11 // SOMETHING BLUE


Something Blue

PHOTO #12 // SUNSET


Chandelier
Before you get confused, let me explain this. When the sun goes down after the sunset, it's time to turn on the lights at home. That's why this is under 'Sunset' title.

Here it is, another day, another challenge.
I'm currently working on a small project which I will be sharing with you next week! I'm pretty proud of it :3

Newsflash: school starts on Monday. Mixed feelings, I don't know whether to be happy or sad. But a whole another post about school laterrrrr!

↯See ya soon!✌

No comments: