September 18, 2014

Quick Photoshoot | First Graphic Project

Hello!

First off, I upgraded my camera with two new lenses! One is Canon 55-250 mm f/4-5.6 and the other goes for 75-300 mm f/4-5.6. I've never had zoom lenses before, nor I had known anything about lenses at all. Then I did some research and immediately wanted to give them a try! So I asked my good friend to pose for me as I try to play with the new toys. I took the 55-250 mm lens with me, for the first try. 

(I gotta confess, editing these was such a pain in the booty)









Thanks to my good friend AgnÄ—! Hopefully she'll pose for me in the future because I find her really beautiful and she can give a good stare, haha.

As for the project, it was my brother's birthday on the 2nd of September and I had the last minute idea to make him a drawing! Kinda 'logo-look-alike' but not exactly. It's supposed to 'represent' his online nickname. Well, you'll see, I cannot explain it that well.

I want to mention that I just started with all the from-scratch photoshop projects, so this took me a while (as it was a spontaneous decision, I had to work real quick).

Here's the finished picture straight form PS:

Here's the final result, officially worn by the owner!




I am pretty happy with the result! Now I just need to practice a lot and hopefully get into Illustrator soon??? (I wish)

Anyway, that's it for today! I'll probably shoot my girls on Saturday, so there will be brand new pictures and lots of editing. Yayy... YAYYY!!!

↯See ya soon!✌




No comments: